The Stertil-Koni Ecolift is the industry’s first patented, ultra-shallow, full-rise in-ground lifting system – a superior, flexible solution with a lifting capacity of 13.5 tonne per scissor. With its high lifting capacity, movable front lifting mechanism in a continuous recess and broad range of adapters, the ECOLIFT is suitable for a diverse vehicle fleet.
The ECOLIFT can be supplied in 2- and 3-lifting unit versions. The available ranges of horizontal travel for ECOLIFT moveable lifting units are 3,000, 4,000 and 5,200 mm. This flexibility allows service of vehicles including articulated buses, fire and rescue vehicles as well as multiple-axle trucks.
The shallow pit construction has a depth of just 1/2 of the lifting height. With an installation depth of just 860mm, the ECOLIFT is the answer to situations with bedrock, water table or unstable soil conditions. Additionally, since the ECOLIFT is drop-in/bolt-in, it is easily relocated.
Low Ground Clearance
Utilising the Continuous Recess™ system, the ECOLIFT is designed to accommodate vehicles with extremely low ground clearances. The moveable lifting mechanism can recess below floor level anywhere within the range of travel so there is no risk of damaging the vehicle during positioning of the movable carriage and superstructure underneath the vehicle.
The pit covers are made from anodised aluminium and are equipped with a skid resistant surface. The covers are capable of handling a wheel load of 6,000 kg as well as a point load of 3,400 kg on a 5 x 5 cm contact areas, as would occur, for example, with a support stand leg.
The covers are driven hydraulically with an inverted rack and pinion system, sliding on a corrosion resistant, self-cleaning surface. An industry proven control system, with electronic synchronisation utilising real-time feedback, ensures smooth and safe operation even with unevenly loaded vehicles.
The ECOLIFT uses high pressure, low volume cylinders requiring only 13 litres of hydraulic fluid each, which reduces the carbon foot print of this revolutionary product.
Other features include programmable lifting height and the audible warning.
Options & Accessories
- Full function remote control, with emergency stop provides convenient and safe positioning of the lift to the vehicle.
- Adapters: Standard selection included. Special adapters are available.
- Adapter stand: For safe and easy storage of adaptors and cover plates.
- Biodegradable hydraulic fluid
- Can be equipped with a system that stores up to 16 wheel base positions for easier lift set up.
- Special lift configurations are available.
Ecolift Features & Benefits
- Available in both 2-scissor or 3-scissor configuration, total lifting capacity is 27 and 40 tonne respectively – at 13.5 tonne per scissor.
- High pressure, low volume hydraulics, with only 13 litres per scissor
- Ultra-shallow pit – only 860mm — enables quick installation
- Ideally designed for situations with bedrock, high ground water or other difficult soil conditions
- Extra safe because mechanical locks are designed to allow the lift to park on the locks
- Electronically synchronized for maximum safety and convenience
- Easy maintenance and service as all power units and control components are located above floor level
- Available in various travel ranges
Ecolift Technical Specifications
|Lifting Height||Maximum 178cm, automatic stop at the highest position|
|Lifting Time||90 seconds|
|Motor Rating||3 x 3.7 kW|
Highest safety requirements
- ANSI/ALI-ALCTV certified (USA), CSA certified (Canada), CE certified (Europe).
- Independent mechanical locking system engages at floor level.
- Locking system is active throughout the lifting range. When lowered into the locks, the vehicle is fully supported, with no pressure remaining in the hydraulic system
- Lifting scissors manufactured from 5 cm thick, high strength steel for an unparalleled level of stability and safety.
- Automatic overload protection.
- Low voltage control panel.
- Microprocessor-controlled synchronisation system (NEMA4).
To find out more about the safety, versatility and cost effectiveness of Ecolift, contact Ikon Lifting Equipment today.