The Stertil-Koni SKYLIFT is the ultimate heavy duty lift in terms of efficiency, versatility and safety. The lift is completely vertical in its operation so there is no overhang, meaning it takes up less space than a parallelogram vehicle lift.
Due to the unique Y-shaped construction of the lift supports and base plates, the forces are diverted as effectively as possible. This allows for a relatively light construction.
Applicable in almost every situation
Do you want your vehicle lift to be flush-mounted, semi flush-mounted, or surface-mounted? Each option is possible with the SKYLIFT. You can take advantage of a generous maximum lifting height of 1.750 mm for each installation option making it a comfortable experience to work under the lift. In addition, you can program the ideal lifting height yourself. For the fully flush-mounted variant, recess cover plates are also available which automatically raise up with the lift to fill in the recesses left behind. These hot-dip galvanised covers can cope with a load of up to 1,500 kg.
Up to 30 metres long and with a 70 tonne lifting capacity
With a special synchronisation set and a bridging piece between the two lifts, it is possible to use two SKYLIFT vehicle lifts safely and quickly as either a single long lift or simply as two individual lifts. In doing so, vehicle configurations of up to 30 metres in length and with a total weight of up to 70 tonnes can easily be lifted! The SKYLIFT is even flexible with regard to its width. During installation, the width between the platforms can be adjusted to the fleet of vehicles.
The SKYLIFT’s unique design allows ample room for free movement under the platforms. There are no cross beams, scissors or columns to get in the way. The mechanic is therefore able to move about freely under the platforms, something which is impossible with a traditional scissor lift.
Thanks to its relatively light construction, the SKYLIFT is both reasonably priced and has lower installation costs (an installation frame is not necessary). And it’s not a problem if you move your workshop, because the lift can simply move with you.
All lift supports have an individual measuring system. As a result, the synchronisation of the lift is continuously monitored and minor corrections are made where necessary. The reliable and robust hydraulic lifting system requires virtually no maintenance.
Superior ease of operation
The SKYLIFT’s compact control box is user friendly thanks to its highly simple and intuitive operation. The control system is fitted with a self-diagnosis system with an error code readout as standard. In case of power failure, you can lower the lift manually.
For surface-mounted SKYLIFT models, segmented ramps are provided on one side of the lift as standard. They are extremely easy to extend with extra segments so that low-floor vehicles can drive onto the lift without any problems. The other sides of the platforms are fitted with an end stop as standard.
For flush-mounted SKYLIFT models, short ramps are provided as standard. These ramps also act as wheel chocks preventing the vehicle from rolling off the lift when it rises.
Accessories & Options:
- Remote control to ensure best possible view during lift operations
- Aluminium plates to prevent slippage and provide additional protection for platforms.
- Customised length solutions available
- Extensions mounted on platform sides to allow lift to be used as an alignment lift
- Weather and wash-resistant models available
- Custom-built, virtually indestructible LED lighting bars.
- Air-hydraulic jacking beams to lift wheels clear of platform.
Features & Benifets
- Vertical lifting
- No crossbeams
- Locking from floor level
- Free, unobstructed access from all sides
- Can be recessed or surface mounted
- Standard version for indoor use – galvanised for outdoor use
- No base frame
- Minimal horizontal forces
- Easy installation
- Minimal maintenance
Skylift Technical Specifications
|Lift System||Hydraulic lifting system with microprocessor-controlled synchronisation|
|Lifting Height||Maximum 175cm, automatic stop at the highest position|
|Lifting Time||90 seconds||90 seconds|
|Available platform lengths||7-8-9-10 metre||8-9-10-12-14.5 metre|
Highest safety requirements
- ANSI/ALI-ALCTV certified (USA), CSA certified (Canada), CE certified (Europe).
- Independent mechanical locking system engages at 90 mm above floor level.
- Automatic overload protection.
- Low voltage control panel.
- Microprocessor-controlled synchronisation system (NEMA4).
Some of Ikon’s major clients include Mack/Volvo, Westrac, Cummins, Penske Power, TOLL Transport and Centurion Transport. Some of the locations where Ikon Lifting has installed SKYLIFT include:
- Scania Pinkenba (QLD)
- Fulton Hogan Yatala (QLD)
- Moreland City Council (VIC)
- Truck Centre Spearwood (WA)
- Westrac Perth and Warrnambool Bus (VIC)
To find out more about the safety, versatility and cost effectiveness of Skylift, contact Ikon Lifting Equipment today.